All three 43 foot, custom sportfishers are outfitted equally with the following:
- Galley w/microwave & stove top
- Two 16,500 BTU air conditioners
- Cape Fear Custom Rods-everything from fly rods to 80lb.
- 25KW Furuno Bird radar
- Top of the line electronics
- Ice and water maker, tuna tubes, live baitwells
- Twin Catepillars & Generator
- 28 knot cruise
- Two full sized berths below and full size forward head
- The boats fish a 3 man crew... and goes wherever the fish are
- Bilingual crew
Fish are usually found 20-30 miles from Los Sueños. Our boats usually leave the dock 7:00am -7:30am and return between 4:00pm-5:00pm.
You'll need a fishing license before boarding the boat. Licenses can be purchased on the charter dock at Los Sueños. The license is valid for 1 month or for one year depending on which you purchase (maximum cost is $30 and always check your expiration date for the term you buy).
Included In Your Charter
On full day charters we will provide you with snacks, beverages (water, soft drinks and beer), lunch and fresh fruit. You are welcome to bring any additional food or snacks. Please remember-no glass containers on the boat or bananas. Half day charters are from 7:00am-11:00am or 12:00pm-4:00pm and will include fruit, muffins or cookies. All tackle and bait is included.